Get the PRE-SALE of the Duolingo Speaking Sample Course
This course will be released on OCTOBER 10th, so you can get 30% OFF if you buy it NOW.
The Speaking Sample in the Duolingo English Test is one of the most challenging tasks that the exam presents. Students are expected to speak about a topic for about 1 to 3 minutes, and they only have 30 seconds to prepare for that answer. This question is actually very important since it is a video introduction for the Schools or Universities the student is going to apply and from May 1st, 2023 it will contribute to the production subscore and overall DET score.
Many students struggle to prepare for the Speaking Sample in the Duolingo English Test since there is not much information available online. Some even feel lost and do not know how to prepare to ace this question and give their future school a strong impression.
For that reason, I’ve created a course that is aimed for students who need some guidance on how to answer the Speaking Sample accurately and thoroughly, talk fluently for 1 to 3 minutes, and be able to express their ideas clearly and cohesively.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to come up with ideas.
- How to plan your answer in 30 seconds.
- How to organize and structure your answer.
- How to use linkers appropriately to connect your ideas, include reasons, and give examples.
- How to round up your argument and give a short conclusion at the end.
- How to talk fluently for 1 to 3 minutes.
This course includes:
- Video classes on how to improve your speaking skills with all the points listed above included.
- PDF support with the highlights of every video class and a proper summary of the main points.
- A step-by-step explanation of how to create an effective and accurate answer for the Speaking Sample.
- Effective techniques for organizing your answer, using linkers, including supporting points and examples, talking fluently, and giving a clear answer.
- 5 EXERCISES to practice at home with the answer key.
Use this code to get 30% OFF
*This course is non-refundable
Do you have any questions? REGISTER to receive the latest news!